Power Barge Corporation is a privately held company providing turnkey engineering, procurement, construction, aftermarket and consulting services, to developers, owners and operators of barge mounted power plants with both gas turbine and medium speed engine solutions.
Power Barge Corporation has been contracted to sell the following power barges
• 250 MW 50 Hz GE LM6000PC SPRINT combined cycle power barge with a 220 kV substation.
• 48 MW 50 Hz Westinghouse 251B11 gas turbine power barge with a 33 kVA substation). The fuel system is distillate but can be converted to dual fuel, HFO or natural gas.
• 50 MW Wartsila power barge 60 Hz HFO fueled.
Power Barge Corporation offers the following new and refurbished gas turbine options for FAST TRACK power barge
• 38 MW GE Frame 6B Refurbished (50 Hz or 60 Hz) several units readily available
• 38/42 MW GE LM6000 Refurbished (50 Hz or 60 Hz) multiple units readily available
• 94 MW GE Frame 9E 9161 Refurbished (50 Hz) two units readily available, rated at ~94 MW at Site
• 126 MW GE Frame 9E 9171 new (50 Hz) three units readily available
• 54 MW P&W FT4C3F/C1D TwinPacs Refurbished (50 Hz or 60 Hz) four units readily available
• 84 MW GE Frame 7EA 60 Hz new and unused, three units available. Currently configured for trifuel
• 24 MW GE LM2500 Refurbished (50 Hz or 60 Hz) four units readily available
Recently sold power barges
• 72 MW 60 Hz Wartsila 18V38 medium speed engine power barge
• 96 MW gas turbine power barge (2 x W251B11)
• 105 MW gas turbine power barge (1 x W501D5)
• 115 MW gas turbine power barge (1 x W501D5A)
• 44 MW MAN medium speed engine power barge
• 40 MW Wartsila medium speed engine power barge
Turbine Technology Services
BW Maritime LNG
El Paso International
STX Heavy Industries
Hyundai Engineering and Construction
Elliot Management/Prime NRI