Power Barge Corporation is a privately held company providing turnkey engineering, procurement, construction, aftermarket and consulting services, to developers, owners and operators of barge mounted power plants and LNG cryogenic systems such as floating storage and regasification units (FSRU).
Power Barge Corporation has been contracted to sell the following
• 250 MW 50 Hz GE LM6000PC SPRINT combined cycle power barge with a 220 kV substation.
• 48 MW 50 Hz Westinghouse 251B11 gas turbine power bargewith a 33 kVA substation). The fuel system is distillate but can be converted to dual fuel, HFO or natural gas. Ready to ship. Power barge is in Mombasa Kenya and available for inspection with a one week notice. Can also operate at either 60 Hz with modifications.
• 38 MW 50 Hz Frame 6B gas turbine power plant, can be barge mounted for a fast track project. The configuration is dual fuel. The turbine was zero timed by MJB and the power plant fully refurbished. The power plant is in Dubai and available for inspection.
Power Barge Corporation offers the following new and refurbished gas turbine options for FAST TRACK power barge
• 64 MW Rolls Royce Trent 60 new (50 Hz or 60 Hz) units readily available
• 38 MW GE Frame 6B Refurbished (50 Hz or 60 Hz) several units readily available
• 40/42 MW GE LM6000 Refurbished (50 Hz or 60 Hz) several units readily available
• 94 MW GE Frame 9E 9161 Refurbished (50 Hz) two units readily available, rated at ~94 MW at Site
• 54 MW P&W FT4C3F TwinPacs Refurbished (50 Hz or 60 Hz) four units readily available, rated at ~54 MW ISO
• 84 MW GE Frame 7EA 60 Hz new and unused, three units available. Currently configured for HFO but can be converted
• 24 MW GE LM2500 Refurbished (50 Hz or 60 Hz) several units readily available/CCGT also available
Recently sold power barges
• 72 MW 60 Hz Wartsila 18V38 medium speed engine power barge
• 96 MW gas turbine power barge (2 x W251B11)
• 105 MW gas turbine power barge (1 x W501D5)
• 115 MW gas turbine power barge (1 x W501D5A)
• 44 MW MAN medium speed engine power barge
• 40 MW Wartsila medium speed engine power barge
Turbine Technology Services
BW Maritime LNG
El Paso International
STX Heavy Industries
Hyundai Engineering and Construction
Elliot Management/Prime NRI